The diagram identifies our controlled, traceable process managed by a single entity that is part of the project procurement team. This approach eliminates the traditional third party delivery method.
Scope and Service available:
- Port-to-door and door-to-port service.
- Wrap up insurance policies based on material inventory value being transported.
- Controlled pricing on transportation that is traditionally provided by manufacturer from door to port that gets lost in manufacturing costs.
- The elimination of insurance policies from three different sources.
- Consistent rates provide service of coverage if an insurable event occurs.
- Prequalification of ground transportation partners with reliable companies to ensure timely delivery to ports for ground transportation.
This streamlined approach is identified with this simple diagram:
Door ↔ Port ↔ Port ↔ Door
Manufacturer FOB Project